Area Service Grants
The following groups are funded by the Special Education Unit and provide schools, parents, teachers, and students with area-specific services and resources.
- Arkansas Co-Teaching Project
- Arkansas Transition Services
- Behavior Support Specialists
Behavior Support Specialists
- Educational Services for Visual Impairments (ESVI)
- Medicaid in the Schools (MITS)
- Speech-Language Pathology Services
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant/Aide Program
- Traumatic Brain Injury Services
Agency Service Grants
The following agencies work in collaboration with the Special Education Unit to provide resources and services to schools, parents, teachers, and students.
Special State Grants
The following programs are administered by the Special Education Unit and provide services and resources to schools, parents, teachers, and students.